Sometimes it’s better said when it’s someone else who says it.
Here are my 10 favorite food quotes—at the moment.
1. “My doctor told me I had to stop throwing intimate dinners for four unless there are three other people.” —Orson Welles
2. “One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.” —Virginia Woolf
3. “Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all.” —Harriet Van Horne
4. “He was a bold man that first ate an oyster.”—Jonathan Swift
5. “A party without cake is just a meeting.” —Julia Child
6. “How can you govern a country which has 246 varieties of cheese?” —Charles de Gaulle
7. “A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.” —Elsa Schiaparelli
8. “I am not a glutton—I am an explorer of food.” —Erma Bombeck
9. “All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt.” —Charles M. Schulz
10. “The only thing I like better than talking about food is eating.” —John Walters
Got any favorite quotes of your own?
Share them in the comments below.
If you haven't already, get on the list to be notified when the book is available. Click Here
Comments will be approved before showing up.